We spent Tuesday afternoon at the church building hanging out with Kadeish (9) and his nephew Jeremiah (4). Kadeish was baptized 2 years ago when we were in Antigua for the group trip. Unfortunately he doesn't come around much except for when we are there so we are hoping to get him connected to the church members while we are here so he'll stick around after we are gone. We got to meet with Mrs. Felix, the principal at Villa Primary school right by the church. She was very welcoming and encouraged us to come back and visit again. By the way, they need 2 teachers right now so if any of you are done teaching or don't even teach to begin with but want to come teach for the remainder of their school year, I just about guarantee you'll be hired! I got to see my beloved Jehlaine. He was in my group 2 years ago and honestly he was a trouble maker but he found a place in my heart and I've cried almost every time I've seen his picture or thought about him. The principal encouraged us to reach out to him because he needs some guidance. He didn't see me so I'm hopeful that one day soon we can visit.
God is obviously working here even in ways I can't explain right now but we feel his presence more than ever in our lives and in what we are doing. We also feel the prayers. Please keep them coming.
We are excitedly anticipating the next move God will make. Stay tuned!
The 20 minute road we traveled to get to the beach-y'all I can't even explain it. It was crazy bumpy and slow moving.
Lizzie with some of the houses behind the church building
Tuesday afternoon bible story time. Jeremiah didn't' have on pants! Of course my girls asked about that later!
Beef Patties!!!
Church with Kadeish and Jeremiah (asleep in Kadeish's lap).
Me and Walker trying out the selfie stick (proof that I am on this trip!)
The girls doing some computer learning work
Raining at the beach picnic
Neo, Dennison and the girls in their funny hats #wearepale
Some of the ladies enjoying the water
We found Walker's chips!!
Bless
Exhausted
Yes, you read this correctly. Chicken feet. I am totally grossed out by the nails and fingers. Great price though!
$13.54 US!! Twice as much as home
Dinner with friends!!
We found more pumpkin fritters
One of my new favorite sayings. This is so true!
Jeremiah sleeping on Will during church-one of the first kids we been able to interact with outside the church family
I know y'all are tired of seeing my kids sleeping but they just don't sleep in the car much so this has been funny for us to see. We do have a pretty good drive to church each day though.
3 2 1 Go!!!








Amazing. Absolutely precious. "Boys become kings, girls become queens wrapped in His majesty when we love the least of these."
ReplyDelete